Monday 15 February 2010

2009

I have decided to now venture into the universe of "blogs"
After experiencing the wonder of how other great animators and designers are using blogspot to share their knowledge and work i felt it was about time I did too.
so here it is my first post, i shall use this to briefly sum up the past year, in which i....

  • Graduated in Animation Design 
  • Worked with RJDM (www.rjdm.com)
  • Worked on the ever growing Showreel
In November I had the great fortune of meeting with Richard Williams and attending his master class.


Richard William's wisdom in animation is beyond anyone I've ever met before, a short time spent in his company flooded page upon page with technical notes and tips. I only hope some of it sinks in and shows in the work i produce.
now its the new year, bringing with it plenty of challenges and goals to conquer. 

No comments: